The Worship Centre can seat about 40 downstairs and another 30 in the gallery so booking in advance is not required (unless our congregation suddenly swells – who knows?) Everyone in the congregation must wear a face covering and no singing is allowed so services will be a bit different but still engaging. For a view of what to expect click on the image to the left.
- When coming to church please remember to bring a face covering with you, and any other personal protective equipment, such as protective gloves that you may wish to use. Whilst the church has procured a small quantity of face masks these are only intended as an emergency supply.
- Government regulations state “You are required to wear a face covering before entering any of these settings and must keep it on until you leave unless there is a reasonable excuse for removing it.”
- On arriving at church entry will be through the front entrance as normal. Please use the hand sanitizer provided. A steward will ask for your consent to record your name and phone number as part of the NHS Test & Trace service. This is voluntary but is encouraged. Alternatively, there are QR codes displayed to use with the NHS Covid-19 app.
- Go straight into the Worship Centre where a steward will advise where to sit.
- Government advice on social distancing states that you should stay 2m away from people not in your household where possible but no less than 1m. Seating is arranged with 2m between rows and at least one empty seat between those not in a social group.
- An offertory box will be placed just inside the Worship Centre.
- The toilets will be available but will be operated on a one-out/one-in policy. Appropriate Vacant/Engaged signs will be attached to the doors. Ample stocks of soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer will be on hand.
- After the service, exit via the glass doors at the rear, straight on to the street. The steps can be avoided by using the smaller door to the left (signed). Please observe the government guidelines on social distancing outside the building.
- If you have any concerns about safety, speak to one of the stewards.