The Worship Centre can seat about 40 downstairs and another 30 in the gallery so booking in advance is not required (unless our congregation suddenly swells – who knows?). Most hymns and songs will be pre-recorded but with the congregation joining in the last hymn. This allows anyone not comfortable to leave before we sing.
Government advice is changing week by week and these arrangements are being kept under review.
- Face coverings are advised but not required. Please remember to bring your own face covering with you; the church has a small quantity of disposable face masks if you need one.
- On arriving at church entry will be through the front entrance as normal. Please use the hand sanitizer provided. A steward will ask for your consent to record your name and phone number as part of the NHS Test & Trace service. This is voluntary but is encouraged. Alternatively, there are QR codes displayed to use with the NHS Covid-19 app.
- Go straight into the Worship Centre where a steward will help you find a seat.
- The spacing between rows of seats has been increased. If anyone is uncomfortable sitting in the next seat to another person, notices saying “Please do not sit here” are available and can be placed on the adjacent seat. A view of the new seating arrangements can be seen by clicking on the image above.
- An offertory box will be placed just inside the Worship Centre.
- The toilets will be available but will be operated on a one-out/one-in policy. Appropriate Vacant/Engaged signs will be attached to the doors. Ample stocks of soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer will be on hand.
- After the service, exit via the glass doors at the rear, straight on to the street. The steps can be avoided by using the smaller door to the left (signed).
- If you have any concerns about safety, speak to one of the stewards.