Government advice is changing week by week and these arrangements are being kept under review.
- Face coverings are advised, but not required, while moving around and when singing. Please remember to bring your own face covering with you; the church has a small quantity of disposable face masks if you need one.
- On arriving at church entry will be through the front entrance as normal. Please use the hand sanitizer provided. A steward will ask for your consent to record your name and phone number as part of the NHS Test & Trace service. This is voluntary but is encouraged. Alternatively, there are QR codes displayed to use with the NHS Covid-19 app.
- Go straight into the Worship Centre where a steward will help you find a seat. Any face covering can be removed once seated.
- If anyone is uncomfortable sitting in the next seat to another person, notices saying “Please do not sit here” are available and can be placed on the adjacent seat.
- Respect social distancing when using the toilets. Ample stocks of soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer will be on hand.
- After the service please avoid congestion in the atrium and foyer. Refreshments will be served in the hall.
- If you have any concerns about safety, speak to one of the stewards.